(1x) 5 Panel Integrated E-Z Split Key Cup
This 5 panel integrated E-Z split key cup (COC/AMP/mAMP/THC/OPI/CLIA Waived) drug test kit, has the ability to detect the 5 most common illegal drugs: Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Marijuana, Amphetamines and Opiates.
This test kit offers a reliable result that can be read in just a few minutes after it is administered. It does not require any additional instruments or equipment, and can be carried out easily and safely. The advantage of using this testing kit is that it is ensures accuracy of the urine sample and the drug screening result.
With a compact and oval-shaped front and squared back, this testing kit provides ease of use and handling for both men and women.
In addition, only the testing administrators are solely authorised to perform the activation of the drug test kit. Therefore, the donor is unable to manipulate the specimen in any way. The test is ideal for schools, home testing or the work place.
- This test is highly sensitive and can detect Cocaine (COC), Cannabis (THC), Opiates (OPI), Methamphetamines (mAMP) Amphetamines (AMP)
- Easy to use
- Instant result
- CLIA Waived
- Test can detect drug use for up to 72 hours prior to the test being taken
- Convenient to use in the workplace, home, school, hospital etc
- Able to recognize the presence of the drug metabolites in minutes, using the NIDA cut off levels
- Hygienic and clean urine drug testing
- It can be used in the workplace, home, clinic, hospital etc.
- Reasonably priced high quality drug test
- FDA approved
- CE marked
- No Additional Charges
- Bulk order (Please call on 07811 606 606)
SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND PREPARATION FOR EZ Cup
The urine specimen must be collected in a clean, dry container. Urine collected at any time of the day may be used. Urine specimens exhibiting visible precipitates should be centrifuged, filtered, or allowed to settle to obtain a clear specimen for testing.
Urine specimens may be stored at 2-8°C for up to 48 hours prior to testing. For prolonged storage, specimens may be frozen and stored below -20°C. Frozen specimens should be thawed and mixed well before testing.
• Integrated E-Z Split Key™ Cup with multi-drug card
• Key *Security seal labelDIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Allow the test card, urine specimen, and/or controls to equilibriate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
- Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Donor provides specimen and secures the cap by pressing down on all three corners.
- Technician checks cap for tight seal. Technician dates and initials the security seal and attaches the security seal over the cup cap.
- On a flat surface, technician pushes key to a fully closed position. Peel off the label on the multi-drug test card to view results. The test is read in the reaction well.
- Start the timer and wait for the red lines to appear. The results should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 10 minutes. See the illustration below. For detailed operation instructions, please refer to the Procedure Card.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Two lines appear. One red line should be in the control region (C), and another apparent red or pink line adjacent should be in the test region (Drug/T). This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level.
*NOTE: The shade of red in the test line region (Drug/T) will vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint pink line.
POSITIVE: One red line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (Drug/T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
INVALID: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test panel. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact your local distributor.