(1x) 10 PANEL URINE DRUG TEST CARD
- Highly sensitive, can detect Cocaine (COC), Cannabis (THC), Opiates (OPI), Methamphetamines (mAMP) Amphetamines (AMP), Phencyclidine (PCP), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Barbiturate (BAR), Metadone (MTD) and Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Easy-to-use & quality designed 10 panel generic multi- drugurine test
- This drug test can detect drug use for up to 3 days prior to the test being taken
- Convenient for using at workplace, home, school, hospital etc
- Accurate and results in 5 minutes
- Hygienic and Clean Urine Drug Testing
- Reasonably priced and high quality drug test
- CE Marked
- No additional charges (Tax, VAT etc)
Bulk order (Please call on 07811 606 606)
This all-in-one dip strip urine drug testing kit does not require actual handling of the specimen; therefore, offering a hygienic and non-contaminated sample.This testing kit is perfect for random drug testing in the workplace or at home. It delivers fast and accurate results in about 5 minutes, provided that you follow the simple procedures in collecting the specimen.
This 10 panel dip card drug testing kit is designed to detect:
1- Cocaine (COC),
2- Marijuana (THC),
3- Opiates (OPI),
4- Amphetamines (AMP),
5- Methamphetamines (mAMP),
6- Phencyclidine (PCP),
7- Benzodiazepines (BZO),
8- Barbiturates (BAR),
9- Methadone (MTD),
This test is ideal for individuals that want to randomly test another individual for all ten drugs quick and easily.The test is quick and simple. Once you have the sample of urine you want to test simply dip the test strips into the urine sample for 10 seconds and results are shown within 5 minutes.
1. Open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the test device from the pouch.
2. Hold one side of the device with one hand. Use the other hand to pull out the cap and expose the absorbent end.
3. Immerse the absorbent end into the urine sample about 10 seconds. Make sure that the urine level is not above the "MAX" line printed on the front of the device.
4. Lay the device flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
5. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not read after 5 minutes.