This dip strip urine drug test kit is ideal for quick detection of Marijuana drug misuse. This drug test is ideal for individuals that require a quick and accurate result in minutes. The test is quick and simple. Once you have the sample of urine you want to test simply dip the test strip into the sample for 10 seconds and the results are shown within 5 minutes.
What is Marijuana?
Marijuana or Cannabis is a greenish-gray mixture of the dried, shredded leaves, stems, seeds, and flowers of Cannabis sativa—the hemp plant. In a more concentrated, resinous form, it is called hashish, and as a sticky black liquid, hash oil. The main psychoactive (mind-altering) chemical in marijuana is delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC.
Slang names and phrases used for Marijuana:
Marijuana often called pot, grass, reefer, weed, herb, Mary Jane, Aunt Mary, Mj, Abomb, Acapulco Gold etc
Is Marijuana legal?
No, Marijuana is illicit drug.
How do people abuse Marijuana?
Marijuana is usually smoked in hand-rolled cigarettes (joints) or in pipes or water pipes (bongs). Marijuana can also be mixed in food or brewed as a tea.
How does Marijuana effect life?
Marijuana has the potential to cause problems in daily life or make a person's existing problems worse. Heavy marijuana users generally report:
Does Marijuana effect driving?
- lower life satisfaction,
- poorer mental and physical health,
- relationship problems,
- less academic and career success,
- learning and memory problems,
- other mental health problems, such as depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts among adolescents, lack of motivation.
- High doses of marijuana can produce a temporary psychotic reaction (involving hallucinations and paranoia) in some users, and using marijuana can worsen the course of illness in patients with schizophrenia.
- Marijuana use during pregnancy is associated with increased risk of neurobehavioral problems in babies. Consequences for the child may include problems with attention, memory, and problem solving.
- long-lasting negative impact on the structure and function of users brain. For example, marijuana use is associated with a higher likelihood of dropping out from school. Several studies also associate workers' marijuana smoking with increased absences, tardiness, accidents, workers' compensation claims, and job turnover.
Yes, Because marijuana seriously impairs judgment and motor coordination, marijuana also contributes to accidents while driving.
Is Marijuana Addictive?
Yes, marijuana is addictive.